Nupeutics Health wants to help women achieve better life balance during menopause by sharing valuable tips for managing its physical symptoms. Nupeutics Health was founded by a leading team of health practitioners and is spearheaded by food science and nutrition specialist Dr. Munzer Sundos, Ph.D. Backed by the latest scientific research, the company provides top-quality, all-natural supplement formulas to help customers live their healthiest lives by managing the root causes behind mind and body imbalance. Now, Nupeutics Health Internal Wellness Expert Bernadette Judge, RN (“Nurse B.”) offers five top tips for navigating the unexpected changes associated with menopause.
“Menopause is a natural part of life, but also a challenge for which many women are unprepared,” Judge explains. “I’ve heard it described as puberty’s older, evil sister - strange things suddenly start happening to your body. You can be blindsided if you aren’t sure of the symptoms and signs. Worse, you may not realize there are healthy ways of managing discomfort, rather than simply suffering through it.”
When approaching this transitional phase of life, a positive attitude and a bit of humor can go a long way toward easing the journey. Nurse B. also recommends:
1. Treating your doctor as an ally in the process. During menopause, the body’s production of estrogen and progesterone decline significantly, causing all sorts of unwelcome symptoms. Speaking openly and honestly with your health practitioner is essential to finding the right treatment options.
2. Dressing in layers. Hot flashes can be unpredictable, and you can’t always control the temperature of your environment. So, plan ahead with your wardrobe. Also, try to avoid spicy foods, caffeine, and smoking, as these can make symptoms worse.
3. Re-thinking your hair and skincare. During menopause, skin can become more sensitive to breakouts, and hair can become drier. Choose skincare products that are non-comedogenic (meaning they will not clog pores or increase oil production), and ask your hairdresser to recommend a more gentle coloring agent.
4. Confiding in a close friend. It’s easy to feel alone in managing your symptoms. Take a walk with a friend or call them on the phone to share the struggle. This can help boost your mood and mindset.
5. Having sex! The desire for sexual intimacy can increase during this time, and intercourse can actually help to ease certain symptoms.
Learn more about hormone health on the Nupeutics Health website. Get help managing symptoms with their wildcrafted Hormone Health Bundle ($119.95), featuring three popular, all-natural blends - Stress Master, Thyroid Master, and Hormone Master - specifically designed to help support a balanced system. Discover the full Nupeutics Health collection (now with a brand new look!) exclusively at https://nupeuticshealth.com. Follow @NupeuticsHealth on Instagram to see real-life customer success stories and stay informed about new product releases.
About Nupeutics Health:
Founded and developed by food science and nutrition expert Dr. Munzer Sundos, along with a skilled team of top nutritionists, holistic healers, and integrative health specialists, Nupeutics Health is on a mission to help customers experience optimal health and wellbeing through natural products, personalized services, and cutting-edge educational resources. Offering a complete collection of all-natural wellness blends formulated with pure, potent functional ingredients, customers can trust Nupeutics Health to provide powerful nutrition that can improve their quality of life and help them feel and perform at their best. Learn more at https://nupeuticshealth.com/ and follow @nupeuticshealth on Instagram to get expert tips for living your healthiest life.